Welcome to Working With Rails

Discussion Forums

Discuss all things Ruby on Rails with perhaps the web's most vibrant group of Ruby on Rails enthusiasts.
2 Posts
Great Concept!

David,

I really like the WorkingWithRails concept. While there are quite a few Rails communities out there already, what I like about WWR is the ability to have a "profile" page that highlights your experience with Rails, and offers ways to get recommended by others.

I would love to see additional features (and even website copy) that encourages collaboration. As a developer and entrepreneur myself, I often find it difficult to break the ice with other developers to work on projects (for-profit and open source equally) together. A place where people are encouraged to connect and work together would help many startups and projects in the beginning phase find additional co-founders.

Have you thought about this before?

-Kevin Elliott "WeLikeFood Beta":http://www.welikefood.com Discover great restaurants. Discover great food enthusiasts with your tastes.

Yes David, its an great interface to meet other experts.. i an very proud of beings Ruby On Rails developer and also member of WWR..

Thank You, Uma.

2 Posts
Login to add your message