Welcome to Working With Rails

Discussion Forums

Discuss all things Ruby on Rails with perhaps the web's most vibrant group of Ruby on Rails enthusiasts.
Side project - Developers needed!
1 Post
Side project - Developers needed!

I'm looking for enthusiastic RoR developers to work on a fun and challenging project I recently launched (http://ilikeucoz.com). It's not required to be in London (where I am) and remote work is perfectly suitable. I'm seeking a commitment in the range of 10-15 hours per week in exchange for equity / options in the company but NOT cash (for a very simple reason, there's none!). At the moment there's a team of 10 people (of which 4 are developers) working on the project on the same basis as mentioned above. The idea is at its very early stage and there's a concrete chance to leave a mark in the project and benefit from the upside in value of the company. The project will give the opportunity to work and experiment on a wide range of web platforms in order to build a variety of social network apps, portable widgets and mobile applications, all based on our API. Any relevant experience with the above (especially facebook and bebo apps as well as iphone and blackberry apps) is much appreciated.

1 Post
Login to add your message