Welcome to Working With Rails

Discussion Forums

Discuss all things Ruby on Rails with perhaps the web's most vibrant group of Ruby on Rails enthusiasts.
Palace on Wheels - Proud of India
2 Posts
Palace on Wheels - Proud of India

Few months ago I with my newlywed wife explored some famous northern and western cities of India through world’s 4th most lavish trains of the world i.e. Palace on Wheels. I must say our journey is thrilled with excitement and surprises as we are amazed to see its beautiful interior, lavish dining hall, salon, bedrooms, bar and every other single thing about this royal train. It is beautifully coroneted and it feels like we are in some house, it’s not wrong if we can say that we are experiencing our house on wheels. Wow!!!! What a journey we had a dream of anyone’s lifetime. My wife saying me thanks for this amazing outing in such an extraordinary and proud of Indian Railways. We are feeling like King and Queen of the world in it. I suggest everyone should at least once in their life time must journey in this majestic royal train of India. Palace on Wheels rocks!!!!

great!i feel proud to know.but still there is some need of development in Indian railway.

2 Posts
Login to add your message