Welcome to Working With Rails

Discussion Forums

Discuss all things Ruby on Rails with perhaps the web's most vibrant group of Ruby on Rails enthusiasts.
Looking for a Programmer/Developer
This thread has been locked. Please post job ads on the jobs board.
4 Posts
Looking for a Programmer/Developer

Hi Anonse,

Thank you for your response & interest. Please contact me at techchic1@gmail.com, I would love to discuss this with you is you are interested.

Sign In To Rate Post

Hi, I have 6 years of experience in the field. What is your service going to be about? Can you post some more details? Your expectations? One of my recent projects is Anonse , I did programming and partially graphic designing

Sign In To Rate Post

Here i want to put my thoughts about freelance jobs for Programmer/Developer .Freelance is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term.http://www.worknhire.com/ is good site for freelance. I have experience in this site. There are so many freelance profiles are made with their developed project. This is good site to get job and freelance portal. You can make your profile in this site and get good work.

Sign In To Rate Post

I am looking to launch a new website that could prove very profitable to all involved. I am good with a computer. I have always managed to figure out anything I needed with a bit of research, but I am in no way able to do what I am wanting with this website. I do have support ready to go to help with technical issues & admin in place to handle the rest. We just need programmers at this point. I understand that this isn't going to be cheap, but am hoping to find the talent we need in a person/persons who is willing to put forth some sweat equity in return for a percentage of the business. If you might be the person/persons we are looking for please speak up. I would love to discuss my plans with you. Even if you are not that person if you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. I am ar a loss as to where to start with the programming end of this project!

Sign In To Rate Post
4 Posts
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Login to add your message